The event is on SATURDAY 23rd NOVEMBER 3.45pm Sturdy Edwards and Emma Tindley will unveil their windows!! • 4.00pm The London Road entries start to unveil their windows. We will
- The event is on SATURDAY 23rd NOVEMBER
- 3.45pm Sturdy Edwards and Emma Tindley will unveil their windows!!
• 4.00pm The London Road entries start to unveil their windows. We will start at Mayhews. PLEASE NOTE: Each window will be unveiled one at a time so wait until I’m there with my megaphone to countdown each reveal!
• 5.00pm The Town Mayor will turn on the Christmas lights for both the town and the Christmas Tree. The Rotary Club will be running their tradition Lighting Ceremony from 3.45pm.
• 5.05pm The High Street will start their reveal with Michael Todd and work in a large clockwise order so will end at Barclays. PLEASE NOTE: THIS YEAR WE WILL AGAIN UNVEIL EACH WINDOW ONE AT A TIME. The snow machines will be in full flow during this time.
• 6.00pm (approx) The public can start to vote for their favourite Christmas Window.
• 6.00pm onwards. Many shops will be staying open until 8.00pm for late night shopping.
- 3.45pm – 7.30pm There will be live music throughout the evening adding to the festive ambiance.
• 8.00pm The event finishes.
• You will have until Saturday 30th November at 12.00pm to cast their votes. The winner will be announced on social media later that day.
(Saturday) 3:45 pm - 8:00 pm gmt
Historic High Street and London Road
The Town Traders Association